Emilie Gaillet has prepared a classic chocolate cake revisited with olive oil and our hazelnut and milk chocolate spread. Do you want a recipe that is both comforting and decadent? Look no further, here it is!
Prepatation time : 15 minutes
Cooking time : 1h
Servings : 12
• 2 ½ flour
• ¾ cup cocoa powder
• 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
• 1/4 tsp baking soda
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1 cup sugar
• 1 cup brown sugar
• 3 tablespoons of Allo Simonne hazelnut and milk chocolate spread • 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
• 1 cup of milk
• 3 eggs at room temperature
• ½ cup boiling water
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a cake pan. To book.
2. In a large bowl, sift the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda. Combine salt, sugar and brown sugar.
3. In another bowl, combine the milk chocolate and hazelnut spread, olive oil, milk and eggs.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, mixing gently with a spatula.
5. Slowly add boiling water and continue mixing.
6. Transfer the preparation into the mold, tap the mold to remove air bubbles and bake for one hour. Check for doneness with the tip of a knife, cook a few more minutes if necessary.
7. Let cool 20 minutes, invert cake onto wire rack and let cool completely.