Making quality products is good. Making quality products and being committed to the community is even better!
Here are the commitments we make to be a responsible and involved company:
- We use organic chocolate from the Reserva Zorzal in the Dominican Republic, which works to protect the habitat of endangered birds, some of which pass through Quebec during their migration.
- We encourage our customers to bring us their used jars of chocolate spread and give them a second life.
- We invest in several local causes. We donate 1% of our monthly online sales to various organisations that are important to us.
- We ourselves promote a pleasant and respectable work ethic, climate and working conditions within our small business.
- Deliveries on the island of Montreal are 100% carbon neutral.
- We prioritize the use of recycled cardboard and paper for the shipping of your packages.
- We take the traceability of our raw materials to heart and we are continuing to implement a traceability system in order to be as transparent as possible about our sources of supply. We favour companies that respect and compensate producers at their fair value and that promote a culture that respects the environment.
- We source locally when it is possible. Maple sugar, dark chocolate and coffee come from Quebec companies. Our sea salt comes from a company located in Newfoundland.