All orders sent before monday midnight are shipped on next wednesday.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Servings: 20 hot chocolate truffles
1. In a microwave-safe or double-boiler bowl, melt all the ingredients together.
2. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour.
3. À using a teaspoon soup, take the equivalent of a small ball of preparation, roll each of the balls and place them on a plate covered with parchment paper.
4.You can place a small marshmallow in the center of each truffle if desired. Sprinkle with cocoa powder.
5. Keep refrigerated or frozen in an airtight bag.
They will also make delicious gourmet gifts for anyone. offer for the holidays!
6. To serve, place a chocolate truffle in a cup, pour a cup of milk and heat 1 to 10 minutes. 2 minutes in the microwave. You could also prepare the hot chocolate directly in the oven. the pan.