For this gourmet recipe, our collaborator Emilie Gaillet used our hazelnut, dark chocolate and buckwheat spread to bring a touch of originality and sweetness to these little delights. The perfect combination of the taste of hazelnuts, the intensity of dark chocolate and the subtlety of buckwheat goes perfectly with the freshness of raspberries!
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Serving: 6 large patties
• 1 cup all-purpose flour
• 1/2 tsp. baking soda
• 1/4 tsp. salt
• ¼ cup brown sugar
• 2 tbsp. butter, melted
• 2 eggs
• 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
• 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
• ½ cup dark chocolate & buckwheat hazelnut spread
1. Before starting to make the dough, prepare the fondant chocolate-hazelnut hearts by spreading 6 spoonfuls of chocolate and hazelnut spread on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper (I use two spoons to more easily place the spread on the plaque). Put the plate in the freezer to set them.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. In a bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt.
4. In another bowl, combine brown sugar and melted butter. Add the eggs, one at a time, until the mixture is smooth. Stir in Greek yogurt and dry ingredients. Add the raspberries then mix with a spatula.
5. Using an ice cream scoop, distribute 6 patties per plate, spacing them apart, place a hazelnut fondant heart in each of the patties and cover with the batter.
6. Bake for about 15 minutes.
7. Leave to cool on the baking sheet. The patties will keep for 3 days in an airtight container at room temperature.