Discover our new sensational recipe by incorporating our crunchy hazelnut and dark chocolate spread into Emilie Gaillet's chocolate biscuits and marshmallows recipe. The combo is perfect and even more delicious this time around. Try it and let yourself be carried away by the explosion of flavors in your mouth!
• ½ cup butter at room temperature
• ¾ cup of sugar
• a large egg
• 3 tablespoons Allo Simonne spread with hazelnuts and crunchy dark chocolate
• a teaspoon of vanilla extract
• 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
• 1/3 cup cocoa powder
• a teaspoon of baking powder
• a cup of chocolate pieces
• ½ cup mini marshmallows
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar, add the egg, vanilla and hazelnut and crunchy dark chocolate spread. Mix well.
3. Add flour, baking powder and cocoa powder. Mix well.
4. Pour in the chocolate pieces.
5. Roll about 15 cookie balls and press 3-4 marshmallows on top of each cookie.
6. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 9-10 minutes.
7. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes.