Mmmh, are you looking for a delicious gluten-free cookie recipe that will make your mouth water? Or are you simply looking for a unique and tasty dining experience? Look no further, we have exactly what you need! Let Emilie Gaillet delight you with this easy to make, but oh so delicious recipe, which will make you succumb to every bite.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Serving: 15 cookies
• 2 cups almond flour
• ½ cup cane sugar
• 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
• the white of 3 large eggs (about 90g)
• ¼ cup hazelnut spread dark chocolate and cocoa nib
• icing sugar for dusting
• Preheat the oven to 300°F.
• Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. You can double the sheet so that the cookies don't get too dark underneath.
• In a large bowl, combine almond flour, sugar and cocoa powder.
• In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
• Add the beaten egg whites and the hazelnut spread to the dry ingredients using a spatula.
• Using a small spoon, place a ball of cookies on the baking sheet, leaving a space between each.
• Bake 25 to 30 minutes until the top is cracked. Let cool completely on a wire rack.
Product we use in this recipe