Immerse yourself in a wave of indulgence with our latest creation: fudge, hazelnut and milk chocolate popsicles, imagined by Emilie Gaillet. These frozen delights will have you melting with their irresistible combination of creamy fudge, crunchy hazelnuts and deliciously melty milk chocolate. Let yourself be tempted by this sweet temptation and turn your days into a sweet and refreshing party!
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Servings: 10 popsicles
• 3 cups of vegetable milk
• 4 medjool dates, pitted
• 1/2 cup dark chocolate chunks
• 1/3 cup Allo Simonne hazelnut and crunchy milk chocolate spread
• a pinch of sea salt
• 3/4 cup hazelnuts, coarsely chopped
1. In a saucepan, heat the milk and the dates for a few minutes until the dates become tender. Add the chocolate, the Allo Simonne spread and the salt then mix until the mixture is homogeneous.
2. Mix using a mixing arm to obtain a smooth mixture.
3. In a small skillet, toast the hazelnuts for a few minutes, then roughly chop them.
4. Add the chopped hazelnuts to the preparation and mix well.
5. Pour into the molds and place in the freezer for the night.