Want to treat yourself or your mom this Mother's Day? These homemade chocolates made with only 4 ingredients are just the thing to pamper your loved ones! A delicious recipe by Une Maman Végane.
• 300g semi-sweet or dark chocolate, to taste
• 1 220g jar of almond cardamom and cocoa spread (you will need about 160g)
• 1/3 to 1/2 cup of raspberry jam
• Salt flakes, optional
• Line 12 muffin tins with 12 paper liners. You can also use silicone molds.
• In a double boiler, melt the chocolate and let it temper slightly so that the chocolate is warm and still malleable. This will make it easier to obtain a more covering layer of chocolate.
• Place a small amount of chocolate in the bottom of a box, a maximum of 4 boxes at a time to prevent the chocolate from freezing, about 2 teaspoons.
• Using the back of a small spoon, cover the bottom and sides of the boxes with chocolate about 1 cm high. Try to put enough on the sides to ensure solid cuts. Keep in mind to have about 1cm of space between the top of the chocolate on the bottom of the pan and the top of the sides of each cup.
• Place in freezer for about 5 minutes to set. Once the chocolate has set, add more chocolate if needed if you see that some areas are "transparent" and fragile. It will set right away.
• Place a teaspoon of filling in the bottom of each pan, then do the same with the jam. Make sure it's evenly distributed, the top is smooth and the contents don't exceed the thickness of the pan.
Once the chocolate has probably cooled down too much, melt it again in a double boiler. Place melted chocolate on each cup and then join the melted chocolate around each cup so that they are tightly sealed. Sprinkle with salt flakes if desired and freeze for a few minutes if necessary.
Carefully unmold the cups and store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
Product we use in this recipe