Get ready for the latest creation from our talented collaborator Emilie Gaillet. She presents us with her delicious apple rose accompanied by our hazelnut and Jaguar chocolate spread. Let yourself be seduced by this sweet harmony and succumb to the magic of autumn!
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time : 30 minutes
Serving size : 6
• 2 apples, washed and thinly sliced
• one sheet of shortcrust pastry
• one jar of Allo Simonne Jaguar Hazelnut & Chocolate Spread
• one tablespoon cane sugar
• a pinch of cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Cut apples in 2 and then in 4 and thinly slice each quarter.
3. Roll out the dough on a clean work surface and cut into 6 equal 5cm strips.
4. Spread Hazelnut and Jaguar Chocolate Spread on each pastry strip.
5. On half the surface of each pastry strip, place about twelve apple slices, one on top of the other.
6. Fold the unfilled part of the pastry strips over the apple slices. Gently roll the pastry strips lengthwise to form roses.
7. Grease the cavities of a muffin tin, then place the roses inside. Bake for 30-35 minutes.