|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Between État de choc & Allo Simonne, it is a love story that began a little over a year ago!
During a brunch organized at the État de choc boutique in early 2020, Stéphanie and Maud let us taste their latest creation with our hazelnut & dark chocolate spread. It's a revelation, it was absolutely necessary that everyone could taste it!
Refrigerate after opening
Gluten free - No preservatives - No added oil
Made in a workshop that uses: Nuts - Milk - Peanut
(!! Prepared at the state facilities of Choc, not at Allo Simonne !!)
A layer of oil may develop on the surface, this is due to the high concentration of hazelnuts. Simply mix before use.
- 35% cream
- Salted butter
- 100% Dark Chocolate
- Cacao nibs
- Cacao powder
- Fleur de sel
Developing this recipe placed us among the best in the world. We can declare with confidence it is one of the best spreads you will ever eat.
What makes it so special? Dark chocolate that is as creamy and unctuous as if it were milk chocolate, but without any dairy product. Let us surprise you with its unique flavor!
Stop! You’ve got to believe us, it is imperative not to put a spoon in it, or you might never be able to stop!
Do you have an adventurous soul? Lightly roasted buckwheat grains are added to the recipe to make it extra crunchy.